Most schools have a playground supervisor on duty from 8.40am. We offer safe, supervised childcare between 6.30am and 9.00am. Children can have breakfast, participate in active activities, and then be safely transported to their school before the bell.
Safe, supervised childcare is provided from 2.45pm until 6.00pm. Our educators will pick up the children from their school and transport them safely to our Centre on our bus. They are then provided with afternoon tea, and can then participate in structured activities such as sports, crafts and games.
- Our Before School and After School Programs encourage and promote the following:
- Develop the capacity of children to play and their access through various adventure-based activities.
- Offer opportunities for social play and safe social interaction with your peers, while also offering more structured activities.
- Offer opportunities for enjoyment, freedom, choice and individuality;
- Children should be given access to other social contacts than their immediate families.
- Encourage the formation of strong, positive relationships with adults who are not part of the family system.
- Children’s communication skills and awareness of inclusion and culture can be improved by providing them with opportunities to improve.
- Provide a context in which to implement and develop clear behavioral strategies;
- We strive to achieve our vision, and to provide families with peace of mind and the chance to “let kids be kids”.