Coffs Squash and Swim Centre offers 6 courts to the Coffs coast, including 2 glass-backed courts and 4 conventional ones. The centre is located in a friendly and comfortable environment. The centre hosts a variety of competitions.
- The competitions take place 2 nights per week, on Tuesday and Thursday at 7:00pm. They are graded to cater for all abilities.
- After school, on Fridays, junior competitions take place. Group training sessions are also held on Saturday mornings to help those who want to get the most out of squash.
- Junior program for children – Little squashies
- Anyone can join the social comp on Monday afternoons.
- The Club Championships take place every year. They are usually spread over a few weeks, with the final being held at a weekend near our centre Christmas party.
- Natural timber flooring, not sealed for maximum grip
- The grandstand can accommodate 120 spectators.
- Accommodation for Tournaments and Training camps is available in two self-contained units (one x 6 bed unit and one x 7 bed unit)
- All children should know how to swim and be safe around pools.
The 15m by 9m Outdoor Solar-Heated Pool with Shade Cover, is available to the general public 7 days a week during swimming season. It also has BBQ facilities. The heated wading pools are ideal for pre-schoolers and infants to learn how to swim.
Our classes are for parents and babies, preschoolers and primary school students.
The heated pool is open all year round for classes to learn how to swim.
This is a fun way to teach children basic skills and get them to enjoy the water.
Parents can hire pool toys or use the BBQ area at the pool to host a kid’s party. Bookings are essential for large groups.
Relax and enjoy our native reserve surroundings, pool, and BBQ facilities.