Coffs Harbour is a beautiful beachside town located between Brisbane and Sydney. Coffs Harbour, the centre of the Coffs Coast is known for its relaxed, friendly atmosphere, spectacular coastline and many events.
Coffs Harbour is a family-friendly destination on the North Coast. It has a wide range of attractions, including restaurants, cafes, adventure sports and water sports. Accommodation options in the city range from motels, to resorts, and even small boutique hotels.
Coffs Coast has a number of unique features that will help you to make the most out of your trip to the area. Did you know:
- Coffs Coast offers the highest jumps in Australia, at 15000 ft.
- Waterfall Way is one of the three most scenic drives in America.
- Dorrigo National Park, Australia’s most popular National Park region.
- Bonville Golf Resort has been voted Australia’s best golf resort, and is among the most beautiful in the world.
- The largest shopping complex between Newcastle and Gold Coast is Park Beach Plaza.
- Coffs Coast is the only place in Australia to offer surf rafting tours
- South Solitary Island was voted as one of the 10 best remote island paradises
- Solitary Islands is home to the largest sea anemone population in the world and 350 different species of fish.
- Coffs Coast has produced Russell Crowe and George Negas. David Helfcott and Jack Thompson are also locals. Wendy Matthews is another.